Booths Are Going Fast!
Reserve Your booth for the 7th Annual NIE Spring Craft Show.
Jennifer Flynn- 906-774-2772 EXT. 18 – 800-743-2088 EXT. 18
Don’t Miss the
Iron Mountain Daily News
To be held at the Kingsford Middle School on Saturday March 24th, 2018.
Craft Show Guidelines
- Each booth shall have a space of 10 x 10 feet except for booths 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 which are 6 X 10 feet.
- No table coverings are available. Electricity is available at selected booths for an extra $10.00.
- All booths shall remain open from 8:50 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. CST on Saturday, March 24th.
- Booth set up times will be 6:30am until 8:50am CST on Saturday, March 24th. All vendors must have booths torn down and craft items out of the Kingsford High School by 6:00pm CST on March 24th.
- **There will also be three hours on Friday March 23rd, from 6 pm – 9 pm CST for crafters to set up.**
- Craft/vendor show management reserves the right to accept or reject any application for booth space. Any disregard for the rules is grounds for termination and you will be asked to leave. At least one attendant will be on hand during the show all day.
- Payment for booth donation must be made in full and submitted with your application. We will do our best to give you the preferred booth number on your request but booth space is reserved on a first come, first serve basis. No refunds, no exceptions.
- Each crafter/vendor is responsible for their own display, set-up and teardown. Candles, incense or other ignitable items are not permitted to be burned during the show for any reason. This would be a reason for dismissal.
- Due to the fact we are on Breitung Township School property the use of nicotine products is forbidden.
- .**If there happens to be a state sporting event being held, Friday night set up will change. We will notify everyone if this happens.
Newspapers in Education is a non-profit program. All proceeds from the Craft show will be used to pay for the cost of newspapers to the children in our local schools or used to purchase other educational supplements to be distributed to classrooms participating in The Daily News NIE program. The newspapers are paid for by The Daily News, local businesses, and generous subscribers. By contributing you are helping our young people learn the importance of current events and instilling a sense of civic awareness.
The Daily News – Newspapers in Education
Jennifer Flynn – 906-774-2772 EXT. 18 – 800-743-2088 EXT. 18