Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Staff Contacts | Home RSS
 
 
 

Kingsford home evacuated

January 31, 2012
The Daily News

KINGSFORD - Occupants of a home in Kingsford were evacuated after high levels of carbon monoxide were found in their residence.

Kingsford Public Safety responded to a residence in Kingsford for a carbon monoxide alarm at 10:55 a.m. on Tuesday.

After officers located high levels of carbon monoxide in the residence, occupants were evacuated and the residence was ventilated.

A furnace repair man was contacted and arrived on scene.

Kingsford Public Safety officers stayed on scene for 30 minutes.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web