EDITOR:The media tells us every day, how Mitt Romney is not likable, or that he doesn't relate well to people.
Frankly I struggled to understand why, so after a little research, I found ten reasons to explain why, the liberal media thinks he can't relate.
1. Women say, he's drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's No. 1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to one woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School,, and by the way, his academic records are not sealed. Have you seen the other guy's yet?
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age, when he went to college. Must be a little too square for today's America?
7. Mitt Represents an America of yesterday, where people believed in God, went to church, didn't mess around, worked hard, and became a success themselves, and not because, a socialist dictator told them that they couldn't do it themselves, and that they should thank government.
8. He has a family of five great sons, and none of them, have police records, or are in drug rehab. But of course, a stay-at-home mom raised them, and that choice deserves America's scorn.
9. Oh yes, he's a Mormon. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion, that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest. That'll never work in America. By the way, this government doesn't have a problem telling Muslims that they have our full support, economically and religiously, yet every day you hear of an honor killing. Drive through Dearborn, Mich.; see how many Americans you see. You probably won't see any.
10. One more point, pundits say, because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because, he made that money himself, as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand, that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you, un-relatable to Americans. My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it? C'mon man.
People, you have to start seeing through this media mirage. It's a mural painted in front of you by this administration. Wash it off, so you can see. Open some books, research what you can, and for your country, realize what's happening to us, and help bring back God, our Constitution, our unalienable rights, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
My God bless us in November, with a new administration.
God bless America, and you.