Iron Mountain Fire Department and Iron Mountain Police Department personnel respond to a structure fire at 218 E. Ludington Street in Iron Mountain Friday evening. Crews were called at approximately 5:50 p.m., and fire department personnel had flames knocked down within minutes. Fire officials said a discarded cigarette landed on a capped wall at the top of the building, and started on fire. Firefighters remained on scene to check the building for hot spots. There were no injuries and minor damage to the building.