Beware, are you a "useful idiot?"
Your government thinks you are.
Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today. Hillary wrote her college thesis on his writings (Rules for Radicals). In rules for radicals, Alinsky dedicates the book and his writings to Lucifer, and Obama writes about him in his books.
Saul David Alinsky, a writer, was an American community organizer and writer.
He is generally considered to be the founder of the modern community organizing movement.
He is most noted for his book Rules for Radicals. He died June 12, 1972, at Carmel-by-the-Sea, Calif.
He was educated at the University of Chicago, and his spouse was Irene Alinsky. He wrote Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals.
Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S.?
All eight rules are currently in play.
Here they are: How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky. There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare: Control health care and you control the people.
2) Poverty: Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt: Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, which will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control: Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare: Take control of every aspect of their lives. (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education: Take control of what people read and listen to, take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion: Remove the belief in the God from the government and schools.
8) Class Warfare: Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) from the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule.
Stalin described his converts as "useful idiots." The useful idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.
"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire