These are the reasons why I send my children to Kingsford instead of Iron Mountain:
1. Mr. Petschar is an awesome principal at the elementary grade level, who will nip any problems in the bud and will not put up with bullying, period.
2. Woodland Elementary alone is a great building with a very nice playground.
3. They have a great program at all of their buildings for the impaired children as well as a great program at the Willis Center.
4. Parents and staff respect the principals and they respect them back.
5. The teachers and staff are awesome and always there to help your child learn or the parents with any issue that may come up.
6. You can talk to the principal, teachers, and other staff about issues without worrying about repercussions being taken out on your child.
Hurry up and switch your children, there is always time in the school year to do so.
Breitung Township Schools, home of the Kingsford Flivvers. Go Flivvers.