Help available for Finns in UP

HANCOCK – Finnish citizens currently residing in the Upper Peninsula who have concerns, particularly regarding the United States’ recently-enacted European travel ban, are encouraged to contact James Kurtti, the honorary consul of Finland for the U.P.

As an honorary consul, Kurtti can provide advice and guidance for distressed Finnish citizens who are temporarily abroad, assisting them in their contacts with local authorities or the nearest Finnish embassy or consulate. 

Kurtti can be reached during business hours at 906-487-7302, or via email at james.kurtti@finlandia.edu.


Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)