IMFD investigate natural gas odor
IRON MOUNTAIN — Iron Mountain firefighters were called at 4:20 p.m. Tuesday to investigate a possible natural gas odor at a business on the 1400 block of South Stephenson Avenue.
They determined the odor was sewer gas coming from a floor drain and there was no problem, so they returned to the station at 4:40 p.m.
At 4:56 p.m. Tuesday, firefighters were called to a fuel spill at a business on South Park Avenue.
They cleaned up some diesel fuel spilled at the gas pump and then returned to the station at 5:13 p.m.