Breaking News
Local News

Back to the Present

By Maggie Lanthier 1 min read

The Dixon Super Service is shown in 1940 in a photo provided by the Niagara Area Historical Museum.

In 1930, the gas station was built by Carl Dixon. Owners over the years were Joseph Antonissen, Cliff Towns, Bill Lantagne, Grant Dixon, John Bednarz and George Bousley.

The station at 881 Main St., second photo, is currently owned by Korey Johnson as Johnson Automotive.

Starting at /week.